After a blissful 2 weeks with Ben and Kristin, it's now horrible move time! Rob and I spent about 8 hours yesterday getting things ready for the movers, who come tomorrow. Things are in shambles, and Rob had to leave this morning for Paris for work for the week. (At least that's what he SAYS..... I suspect he's eating croissants and hangin' at the Eiffel Tower, and just hiding from the chaos here!).
I thought you'd appreciate a little look at how things are shaping up in the livingroom:
So, the movers come tomorrow. Then on Wed I'm cleaning like a banshee and packing my suitcases. Thurs we're off to the Lake District for the weekend, and then next Tues I fly home. Rob's staying in England until the 8th, to finish up at work and have his man-honeymoon with Dennis.
I'll post some more fun pics from when Ben and Kristin were here when I'm done packing. So that might be never!
2 comments:
Perhaps some packing of the house would be more beneficial then snapping pictures and posting on your blog.....
People who live in stained-glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Post a Comment